12.18.2008

Gone!

I'm all packed, have said my goodbyes, am still wondering how I'll fool the RyanAir people into thinking my 40-odd kilos of baggage are actually 25 (needless to say, I'll be looking like a cold, cold hobo for about three hours on Sunday), and will soon miss this lovely place and all its lovely people.

For the next two weeks, I'll be in Berlin (or around Berlin). If you need to get a hold of me, call my US cellphone. It should be the surest way to reach me, but please save it for an emergency. It's expensive. If you just want to get a hold of me, e-mail or facebook will be checked on a semi-regular basis. Other than that, I will be out of normal communications until the end of January! Expect intermittent letters, postcards and the like. Au revoir! Je vous aime lots and lots.

1 comment:

Arnax said...

Have fun being a Euro bum!