4.08.2009

More Maps

It's not procrastination if you're legitimately doing work for other classes. It's just shoveling the burden into a different pile. These last couple of days I've been working about 8 hours a day on my GIS project sorting data and putting it into meaningful form. So far, this has resulted in... well, two new maps. Of course, with minimal effort, these two maps (and the processes that went into producing them) will give rise to about four or five more maps. And then I can say "I'm done" for this class, and all I have to do is do a presentation at the end and hurray! one out of four finished.

Here are the maps I have so far. I won't describe them, because I want to see if they explain themselves well enough. Let me know if you have comments or questions.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i understand the maps, but how depressing. couldn't you have made a map of adorable puppy sightings, or something? then again, maybe north minneapolis would still be poorly represented. if your home is foreclosed, you're probably not spending your money on puppies. OR MAYBE THAT'S THE WHOLE PROBLEM!